Monday, August 8, 2011

the bahamas

We went to  Florida by car early in the morning, with my friend Bhavik. It took us  a whole day to get there because it was the end of the state. Once we arrived there we slept over there. And me and my friend were looking outside the hotel room. When he came in I brought my PSP. He was amazed. He thought the PSP was awesome. When our parents said to go we both said by to each other. The next day we woke up and we went on a bus together. I was scared of the ship because it might sink. When we got on the ship, I was afraid when the ship started. After that me and Bhavik played fater that. At night when we went to a concert on the ship we were bored. It was  a hard time having to wait, and wait, and wait. AFter the concert we kept on playing with each other. After that we went to sleep.
The next day we went to the Bahamas we went to pet the dolphins. After that we went back to the ship and we played again. The next day me and Bhavik went together to the beach. There we played with the sand and took a banana boat ride. It went very fast and I was chanting Hanuman Ji's prayer because of I was very afraid. When we came back I felt all dizzy. Then after that I found a sea shell that looked just like a very old sea shell. Bhavik asked me if I could find him one. But I said there was no more. They were hard to find.
To be continued.................

No comments:

Post a Comment